Senior Software Developer (Winforms, VB.NET, SQL)
Providing leading software to the international logistics industry, I am looking for some someone experienced in Winforms, VB.NET, and SQL to join a close-knit team and make a real difference locally.
The company is growing and looking to bring new Winforms experienced, VB.NET developers into their team of five in Exeter. You must have a track record using Winforms, VB.NET and SQL, however there will be a wide variety of technologies for you to use.
- You will also be comfortable working as part of a team using source control software etc.
- You will be responsible for performing excellent quality coding to make changes to applications and databases.
- The main focus of this role will be on new development, but there will be focus on analysis, design, build, test, and support.
- Working on the development of software for desktop, web, mobile and cloud systems.
- Component-based enterprise-level application development with extensive and best practice use of SQL stored procedures etc. means you will already be conversant with database object design.
Senior Candidate Skills:
- .NET skills in either C# or VB. T-SQL, database design, etc. (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Ideally development skills in: Android, iOS, HTML5, Azure, Java, PHP, VB6, Xamarin, MVP
Experience in the following is advantageous;
. Familiarity with GoF design patterns
. Inversion of Control
. Dependency Injection - Ninject
. OO Mobile/Web Development
. CSS 3
. ECMA/Typescript Source Control and Package Management
There are an array of benefits and employee perks as well, for more information, please get in touch.