Senior Software Developer- Stoke on Trent
Senior Software Developer- Stoke on Trent- ??40k-??50k (dependent on experience)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Developer to join a rapidly growing organisation. You will work closely with the IT Director and will be responsible for delivering and maintaining a range of software platforms, both existing and new.
- Development of Windows and web-based software packages for internal use
- You will be developing web-based components for the use by customers and suppliers to integrate with internal systems
- Supporting end-users
- Supporting and developing the software developer on a day to day basis
Key Skills Needed
- Strong Testing, Unit Testing experience
- Strong stakeholder and customer communications skills
- Project management skills, with the ability to adapt to change in priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and solution-orientatedfocus
- Strong mentoring and coaching ability
- SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation.