EMS Engineer - Intune/Azure/O365 - (PAYE) Remote Role
EMS Engineer - Intune/Azure/Office 365 - Remote Role (PAYE) - German & English Speaking
The role is working in a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Working in a company always innovating and thinking ahead.
A mix of strong technical experience and excellent customer relationship experience is key to this role
Must Have Essential Key skills & Background:
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering a cloud-based MDM solution, ideally Intune in large organisations of more than 1,000 managed devices/users, covering the following areas (some features may have been released more recently than 3 years ago):
Device enrolment and configuration settings on 3 or more of the following platforms:
- Windows Mobile/Phone
- Samsung KNOX
- MAC computers
- E-mail, Wi-Fi and VPN profile deployment
- Conditional Access (device compliance)
- Application deployment
- Mobile Application Management with and without device enrollment
A minimum of 3 years of experience enabling and configuring Office 365 services is required.
- Experience of deploying, configuring and administering features of Azure AD and Azure AD Premium
- Technical understanding of the following services/infrastructures:
- Certificate Authority providers/Public Key Infrastructures
- WiFi infrastructures
- VPN infrastructures
This is a little tastier of the role and a more detailed spec is available upon request.
Please send your CV for immediate review.