Environmental Health and Safety Consultant (NEBOSH)
Consultant for Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)/Sustainability, Health and Safety (SH&S)
- Uxbridge, West London (Remote-Working)
- 12 month contract
- c??35 per hour (via Umbrella/PAYE)
Skills and Experience:
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)
- Two years' work experience in a Health & Safety role within an office environment (UK/EMEA focus)
- 3-5 years commercial experience in Health and Safety consultancy in general
- Experienced in conducting gap assessments, risk assessments, training, SOP development, ergonomic assessments, etc.
- Industry experience across healthcare, pharmaceutical or the life sciences sectors would be beneficial
- To conduct and/or support risk assessments and other consultancy services to control workplace hazards for UK offices
- Support and manage interactions between sites in EMEA with Consultants and arrange gap assessments, risk assessments, training, SOP development, ergonomic assessments & general coordination of site visits
- Assist the SH&S team with ensuring EH&S performance, compliance and improving culture across all sites.
- Provide advice/assistance to EMEA sites with health and safety requirements (follow up from audits, policy/SOPs) - tracking actions and providing updates
To learn more about this newly created opportunity working on an initial 12 month contract working as an Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Consultant; please call and speak with Edward Laing here in our London offices or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for a call back in the strictest confidence.