Global Risk has initiated a major change programme, "Risk 2025", which aims to transform the function over the next five years to become more efficient and effective. The programme is particularly driven by innovation and how process improvements can be made through new technologies.
This role is to:
- Define and embed a clear Operational Risk Resilience migration strategy, ensuring only core activity is undertaken across ORR in optimal locations
- To leverage innovation opportunities in order to drive efficiencies in ORR, and improve Active Risk Management
- Content heavy role -Senior Business Analysts must demonstrate strong business knowledge and sound business sense, and stay abreast of the industry, business-wise and technology-wise.
- Stakeholder complexity -Senior Business Analysts will often need gather requirements and agree designs across business stakeholders, dealing with different interests and resolving disagreements and conflicts, and sometimes needing to challenge poor requirements and design decisions. They will often attend and lead these meetings or workshops with no Global Risk Transformation supervision.
Senior Business Analysts need to be able to shape business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery (customer, people, process, policy, technology - system, data, infrastructure, etc). Often Senior Business Analysts will work across multiple projects at the same time.
* Expert knowledge of Global Risk Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
* A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Risk Transformation
* Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
* Business re-engineering knowledge
* Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
* Advanced Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
* Proven track record as an outstanding analyst or consultant
* Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
* Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
* Experience of business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
* Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
* Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
* Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
* Advanced judgemental skills to identify and resolve problems
* Experience of managing large teams and resources located remotely
* Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
* Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
* Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
* Decision Making
* Achieving Excellence
* Delivery at Pace
* Impactful communication
* Business Analysis & Design
* Business Case and Benefits Realisation
* Change and Implementation Management
* Process Re-engineering
* Planning and Plan Management
* Stakeholder Management
* Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
* Resource and Team Management
Qualifications and Accreditation's
* Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - Optional
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Optional
* Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field - Optional
* Degree in business administration/management/economics, engineering and science - Optional