Lead Software Engineer/Full Stack Engineer is required for an industry leading SaaS organisation who are creating a new function. The Lead Software Engineer will have overall responsibility for setting up their team for success in the execution of Platform Stability activities; guiding and leading technology selections, solution design and engineering practices.
- Hands-on leadership of the Platform Stability Team in the execution of their activities including incident, problem, release management and strategic development workstreams
- Ownership of platform stability and remediation of technical debt producing of high-quality software output inline with assuming technical delivery accountability.
- Take accountability for solution design determination and efficacy of technical software engineering practices and software quality.
- Actively coach and mentor members of the Platform Stability Team in technical best practice, solution design; sharing their expertise and insights.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities to increase development velocity, software quality and process refinement
Working with others
- Work with Principal Software Engineers and Technical Architects to ensure solution designs are aligned with the architectural roadmap and associated standards and patterns.
- Work with Delivery Managers to support a culture of sustainable, high tempo and high quality development outcomes.
- Work with Product Owners and Delivery Managers to ensure alignment on priorities.
- Work with Infrastructure Operations to establish a DevOps culture and the adoption of best practice.
Tech skills and experience
- AWS or Azure experience
- Software delivery in an Agile environment
We are interviewing now so send us along your details if you would like to hear more about this great opportunity.