Senior Transition Manager
Senior Transition Manager, 11-month contract, 80% remote (one day working onsite from the office in London), ??420 - ??460 pd
My reputable client is currently looking for an ambitious Senior Transition Manager to work with their team for 11-month contract. You will be working fully remotely until the situation related to Covid changes.
The role purpose:
This role will drive the successful Transition of Service into the established operation model. Working with offshore and other partners to ensure a safe and secure hand-over.
* Coordinating interfaces between supplier management and incoming processes (service level management and corporate vendor management, procurement).
* Work with key Offshore and Onshore partners providing IT services, ensuring best commercial and service outcomes are met.
* Monitoring, reporting and reviewing supplier performance against targets.
* The role is responsible for monitoring the performance of suppliers in relation to key performance indicators and delivery of services and change.
* The role works closely with key IS stakeholders ensuring that the IT service management relationships are clearly defined and compliant to ITIL principles.
* Continued review of transitioning services in coordination with Procurement to drive contract consolidations and associated savings.
* Contribute to the Merger Programme SMT, ensuring performance management information, feedback on supplier performance and opportunities are presented clearly to this board.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
* Previous Commercial and Supplier Management in an IS or Technology focussed organisation,
* Strong business and financial acumen,
* Understanding of the business and wider IT and transformation roadmaps,
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate is desirable,
* Experience of service management in a high-pressure production IT services environment,
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate effectively and present compelling messages,
* Understand the need for discipline and rigour in reporting, and have strong analytical capability.
If you are interested, please apply directly or call me at this number: (see below)