Principle Java Engineer | FinTech | London | up to ??100k
My client, a FinTech focusing on Online Investment Management are looking to hire a Principle Java Developer. As a Java developer you will help the platform allow people to enter a new way of investing and develop technology to manage portfolios which keeps charges low whilst investment return is high. On their Java based platform, they want to continue to have complete transparency to empower their customers to invest confidently.
- As a Java developer, you'll be working in a purse AWS-based Cloud environment and delivery features using a continuous delivery approach.
- You will be helping with the migration of the platform
- As a Principle Java Engineer you will be someone who communicates to the domains in a consistent manner whilst listening to the architecture blueprints and ensuring high quality implementation
- Spring & Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipelines & Automated testing
Nice to Have:
- Distributed systems (designing, managing, failures, testing)
- JVM Based languages - Java, Kotlin
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB etc;)
If you are interested, please apply directly to the advert or send your CV in an e-mail to: (see below)