Head of Technology
Our client is the ultimate technology partner for privately owned, global businesses who service several international businesses within shipping, real estate, energy, banking and investments.
They are now looking for a Head of Technology who must have proven experience of owning end-to-end Cloud migrations - ideally for privately owned companies. You will also have strong experience of managing enterprise scale on-premise environments.
They are looking for someone with strong leadership and problem-solving skills. You will report into the CIO and work alongside the leadership team to define and execute technology strategy and in particular its digital and technology transformation ambition. You will also work with, grow and lead a team of deep technologists.
- Owns the technology roadmap for the group
- Puts in place the right people, processes, technology to deliver strategic and operational goals
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the technology technical team
- Develop and retain digital and technology workforce with deep technical expertise
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of technology systems
Technical experience required:
- Proven experience of taking an organization from on-prem to Cloud - essential
- Deep understanding of on-premise infrastructure solutions and best practices
- Virtualisation & Replication (VMware/SAN/NAS/Veeam/Zerto)
- Deep understanding of cloud services, architecture & design
- Telephony (PBX/Mobile/VOIP/MDM/AV)
- Networking & Security (Switches/WAPS/Firewalls)
Please apply now for further details.