Are you looking to join a leading telecommunications company that is disrupting the market? Then don't look any further, we have the opportunity for you.
We have an opening for a Fibre Splicer for a six month contract and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Installing optical fibre cable, bundles and blown fibre tubing using fibre blowing equipment to required standards.
- Live network Fusion splicing using Fujikura 70s or similar.
- Splicing and testing of external optical fibres to the end customer premise in line with quality standards using OTDR/ILM/PMD/CD or similar.
- Adherence with Health & Safety legislation.
- Must hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 2 card.
- Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and work instructions
- Able to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings and network design maps.
- Hold or have held Openreach overhead, underground and fibre accreditation modules.
- Proven experience working on Openreach network
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and have excellent communication skills.
Please note this role will require travel around the South East.