Permanently Remote Python Engineer - Python/Postgres/Linux
Remote or Cambridge Based
Python, Linux, Postgres
Salary - Dependent on experience + expenses + benefits
- To build Greenfield logistics software using Python, Postgres and Linux.
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions
- Contribute to tool and technology selection
- Equally as passionate about Python as you are Linux
- Be open to learning and using the right tech for the problem at hand
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academic background.
- AI/Machine Learning
- Warehouse management
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best developers in the UK onto this team and it's a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 45 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo team.
- Large logistics/warehouse solutions
- Remote, 1 day fortnightly in the Cambridge Office.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.