Remote JS Developer
Salary dependent on experience
- Developer with experience developing Front End and Back End of web applications using JS (React)
- You'll be joining a new team and will work on delivering digital transformation projects. You will create a new cutting-edge Real Time platform, rewrite existing applications and empower thousands of users within the group. You will be creating automated tests.
- You need to do performance optimisation for user-facing pages. You will provide continuous delivery and best practices.
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academics help but not essential.
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best developers in the UK onto this team and it's a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 45 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo team.
- You'll be a key player, helping shape and deliver the on-going technology strategy. Working closely with members of the other departments, you'll create web-based solutions exposing platform capabilities to end-users. You'll concentrate on UI, UX and front- end development, building user-focused solutions that interact with the platform's web-service and Real Time APIs, which you will help create as well.
- Fast delivery of prototype UI to prove and demo potential solutions to users and clients
- Creation of modular web-based React apps targeted to specific user groups Ownership of UI design and look-and-feel consistency aligned to the corporate brand
- Creation of Back End APIs to support the Front End apps Management of
- Internal React libraries and components Active participation in the team's agile process, planning, software delivery and quality control processes
- Data Science/AI/Digital transformation
- Remote/very occasional travel to Cambridge
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.