Project control officer - DV cleared
My client is seeking a Project control officer to be based in London.
- Project control officer (SFIA 4)
- Project control officer (SFIA 3)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Control Officer for a contract role based in London. Applicants will need to hold Gold+ clearance and be able to start in December 2020. An accredited Project Management Certification eg Prince 2, PMP or APM would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a consultancy or customer- facing role (either with internal or external clients)
- Problem identification, report writing, recommending actions and building relationships with immediate contacts
- Open to new ideas - both in generating suggestions and sharing good practice
- Works well in a team; displaying an open, honest and collaborative style
- Conveys information clearly and articulately
- Provide high end support and can hit the ground running
Technical Management Skills:
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk management
- Document management
- Requirements management
- Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data would be advantageous
- PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner (or similar qualification eg PMP/APM)
- Agile knowledge and or experience would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable
- Managing Successful Programmes Foundation (Practitioner would be ideal)
- Managing budgets
- Managing complex spreadsheets
- Managing burn rates
- Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence where necessary work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions
- Provide support and process advice at client meetings
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with a view to developing continuous improvement to the service
- Provide advice and guidance to the client in the appropriate use of PRINCE2
- Work effectively within a multi-team environment
- Planning life cycle coordination
- Schedule updates
- Financial management
- Risk and Issue life cycle management and maintenance
- Stage Boundary facilitation
- Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
- Reporting and key management information assurance
- Key meetings support
Please note - Candidates must have active DV Security clearance.
Candidates with SC Security clearance are eligible to apply but will achieve lower rates of pay.
If interested please apply below.