Customer Resolutions Advisor - Thurrock (3 month FTC)
- 3 MONTH FTC
- STARTING DATE WILL BE IN OCTOBER
- WORKING 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS - INCLUDING WEEKENDS.
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE.
- HOURS BETWEEN 8AM - 6PM
As a business Hermes is driven by our four values of Do the right thing, Dare to be different, Strive for more, Be Customer Obsessed. We run our business by these values and they are reflected in all our roles, see below how you will embody them as a Customer Resolutions Advisor.
This is a great time to be joining us, we've grown year on year and we have plans in place for future growth which give you the opportunity to grow with us.
As a Customer Resolutions Advisor, you will responsible for resolving the issues of undelivered & delivery disputed parcels that have impacted the customer journey. You will resolve enquiries from clients and end customers by telephone, email and CRM the role holder will take proactive action within local depots to identify physical whereabouts of lost parcels by working alongside Depot and Field Teams.
This role will be based in the depot, not in the call centre.
You will also;
- Prioritising and clearing the UP queue having contacted Clients and Customers to establish correct addresses / label / packaging issues so that they can be segregated for return to sender or re-sending to the customer
- Ensure a timely response to email queries from customer service i.e. addresses queries/delivery disputed within an agreed SLA of 4 hours
- Conduct thorough investigation of all undelivered parcels to ensure compliance and full resolution to the end customer.
- Work with Compliance Managers to ensure business rules and criteria for courier compliance is applied when parcels are incorrectly scanned as delivered/returned to depot
- Conduct thorough depot searches to locate missing parcels ensuring CRM enquiries are fully resolved within SLA and customers/clients updated accordingly
- Investigating queries, identifying the location of parcels, contacting our couriers for updates and where necessary feeding back to client or customer
To be successful in this role;
This role is a really important role in Hermes as you be the point of contact for our customers ensuring they receive a great service and their query is resolved quickly and professionally. You will have experience of end to end enquiry case management in a customer services environment and have managed customer complaints. You will be emotionally intelligent able to deal with multiple customer cases at a time sometimes of a challenging nature and can diffuse a situation so that the best outcome for the business and customer is reached. Most importantly you will be courteous, friendly and helpful, taking ownership of all enquiries, striving to find first time resolution for all customer queries.
So what can we offer you?
We can offer you a competitive salary and 22 days annual leave. On top of this, we offer a great range of flexible benefits that aim to provide something for everyone, so whether you want a discount with a retailer, insurance for your new gadget, or a cash back health care scheme that can include an online GP service, we're sure we've got something for you.
Hermes isn't just about parcels; it's about people and being part of a team. Building those key relationships internally and externally, delivering an excellent customer service experience. If you are self-motivated, thrive on daily challenges and enjoy working as part of a team, we want you to be part of Hermes!..... click apply for full job details