Working in partnership with Company Shop - a recognised leader in ethical and sustainable retail - Cubed Resourcing are recruiting for exciting new positions, created to support the continued growth and success of the business.
We are inviting interest from forward thinking retail/warehouse/operation or technical managers to have responsibility for all technical aspects of food manufacture and storage across the group, including food safety and quality systems.The role of Technical Manager will involve the management and development of both people and systems/processes. It will be fast passed due to the nature of the stock Company Shop process and sell. The full detail of the responsibilities are set out in the job definition which will be shared with suitable candidates. Some of the key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and direction of the technical team
- Ensure effective management of payroll and budgets for the department
- Drive and improve processes within and across the Company Shop Group
- Align and collaborate with relevant departments to deliver organisational objectives
- Maintain an effective balance of 'business as usual' whilst delivering relevant organisational projects
- Alongside the Head of department, assist in promoting a culture of empowerment, motivation and collaboration
- Plan for and recognise emerging talent within your department to ensure a culture of development, growth and succession
- Uphold and display behaviours that are in line with Company Shop Group values
You will need to be a proven, hands on, adaptable and effective leader - with an outstanding track record in technical management. In addition, a DBS check will be required.On offer is a salary of up to GBP40,000 per annum; plus pension, lifestyle benefits and Company Shop membership for yourself, friends and family. You will be based from their head office in Wentworth, Barnsley most of the time but you will be required to travel to/visit their other sites.
The success of Company Shop has been built on values, culture and integrity. The business is focused and committed to ensuring that those joining the organisation share are aligned on shared values, ethics and guiding principles.
Genuine career defining opportunities are rare - don't miss this one.Please submit your application via this job board or on the Cubed Resourcing website...... click apply for full job details