UK Remote - Fullstack Developer (React Node)
We are currently partnered with a client that provides patients with medicines, healthcare services and products through the largest digital platform of pharmacies and GPs in the UK, including national chains and independent providers.
They are seeking an outstanding, Senior Front-end React Developer to join their growing development team. You would be joining an ambitious tech start-up who are creating products that are disrupting healthcare through innovation.
You will play an integral role in the development of the front-end web experience that customers depend on. As a Frontend Engineer, you will become part of a team of engineers including Cloud Developers, Android Engineers, iOS Engineers, and QA Engineers.
Ideally you will come from a background of working with user centric web/mobile products & focused around UX/UI, web development etc.
- Build & release cloud-based web applications to solve problems for thousands of customers
- Maintain & migrate existing systems to the latest technologies including responsive web for both mobile and desktop.
- Working on improving the existing features and user experience based on user feedback
- Maintain tests for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
Who you are:
- At least 4 years of software development experience in a commercial environment
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs, Node.JS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- Experience with Angular.js is a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
For more information please get in touch today and send your CV to me on . The client are looking to make hires from UK based developers (cannot provide sponsirship) and will be onboarding remotely...... click apply for full job details