Senior Cyber Security Manager
Are you a Cyber Security Manager who manages a team and is still happy to remain hands-on? Looking for a new challenge within a professional services firm?
I have a role for you!
You will be managing a global team of 4 security analysts/engineers and provide advisory services to the rest of the Information Security teams globally.
You will be looking at the firm's security posture globally and focus on implementing/configuring solutions and technology that suit them most. Furthermore, you will define the firm's security architecture and deploy and maintain the appropriate on premise, cloud or hybrid solutions as required.
You will have a good understanding and experience with:
- Directory Privilege management
- Websense web traffic content control
- ISO27001 framework
- Mimecast email filtering
- Anti-virus platforms
- 2FA authentication
- Vulnerability assessments and Nessus
- IPS/IDS configuration and maintenance
- Mobile device management
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge
- Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalls
- VPN technologies (remote access and Site to Site connections)
- Any security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA are advantageous but not essential
Sounds like the right role for you? Get in touch NOW!