IT Technical Support Engineer
Our client based near Petersfield is looking for a IT Technical Support Engineer to join their market leading business. You will be working as part of a team within the operations department, you will be providing support to a large client base through email, occasional site visits and on the telephone.
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the internal IT Infrastructure. Your role will involve working closely with other departments including Sales, R&D and Development as well as speaking with clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of working within Technical Support
- Maintaining high levels of customer service standards by building relationships with customers and being proactive and attentive to their needs.
- Degree or equivalent in IT related discipline
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems and Networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-disciplined, good planning and organisation skills
- Full clean UK driving license
Please contact Ryan/(see below) for more details