C# Developer - ASP.NET/MVC/WPF/WCF/SQL
This highly regarded and market leading firm are seeking a C# Developer with strong ASP.NET, WPF, WCF experience and knowledge of SQL.
This role forms a key part of the Development team responsible for the development and maintenance of the internal systems and applications that support the company's services.
Market leading firm with over ??10bn of assets under it's management.
- Responsible for the design, test and build of software solutions, and is expected to own the Quality Assurance processes
- Responsible for gathering requirements from business users and analysing the data
- Where 3rd party applications/software have been used, the role is responsible for ensuring that any updates are applied in a timely fashion
- Responsible for the maintenance of all aspects of the technology that is used within Investment
- Where required, the role is responsible for providing 1st to 3rd line support
- Enhance and maintain existing software
- Build new full stack software modules
- Maintain monthly release process to the UAT and Production environments
- Take ownership of all assigned projects: the role will be responsible for requirements gathering, design, build and testing of any application/module that is developed.
Min 2 years experience as a C# Developer using ASP.NET/MVC/WPF/WCF/SQL
Excellent salary to ??50K