Principal Technical Designer - AAA Gaming Studio - Unreal Engine
Technet-Immersive are partnering with one of the most prestigious AAA gaming studios in their quest to find an experienced Principal Technical Designer to join their growing design team in a exciting new project. You will be using UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) to play an integral part in the full project lifestyle whilst collaborating with all the different disciplines to uphold and execute the game vision.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Design, implement and take ownership of different systems in the game
- Creating prototypes quickly for new gameplay ideas and features
- Delivering quality work on schedule
- Provide enhancement and bug support for other team members
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Technically proficient within UE4 Blueprints
- Understand replication in UE4
- Capable of analysing/deconstructing the work of others
- Vast knowledge of game and level design principles.
It would be great if you also had:
- Shipped a commercial title on any current gen console
- Interested in other disciplines inside Unreal (animation and materials)
- A basic knowledge of C++ an C#