Process Plant Shift Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a market-leading, Global industrial supply and engineering business based at a Remote Operations Centre.
Continually monitoring a range of Process Plants throughout the UK, you will be.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient operation and monitoring of plants on a 24-hour basis from the Remote Operation Centre (ROC)
- Responsible for investigating plant issues, managing plant disturbances, reporting plant performance issues, KPI monitoring and alarm management
- Responsible for plant start-up & stop situations to ensure customer demand is managed appropriately to minimise cost to the business
- Carry out Plant efficiency evaluations to identify plant performance issues and make appropriate recommendations for improvements
- Operation of the plants to minimise Process Safety implications and ensure production KPI's are upheld
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate
- a minimum HNC in an electrical, instrumentation, chemical engineering or chemical process subject
- Time served experience of operating in an Oil, Gases, Petro-chemical, Steel Manufacturing, Nuclear or pharmaceutical/chemical process environment preferably, which involves fractional distillation and high pressure transfer schemes and pipelines
- Experience in control room operation and using process DCS interfaces such as HMI software/SCADA/ PCS7 Siemens
- Experience of working with Piping and instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), plant schematics and Process Flow Diagrams
- Ability to troubleshoot, fault find and investigate process issues using data trending applications
- Plant commissioning experience is an advantage
- Strong relationship management and team working abilities within a control room environment
- Working knowledge of current Health, Saftey and Environmental Legislation
My client is a renowned global business with in excess of 80,000 employees and a turnover of 25bn Euros. They offer a diverse portfolio of products and services to their customers and are truly well-respected for their commitment to quality and customer service within a wide range of manufacturing and engineering sectors. A key driver to their success in staying ahead of the competition is that they have continually embraced the very latest in technology and engineering advancement to always stay at the cutting edge of their chosen markets.
A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, together with excellent opportunities for career progression. To apply please use the link below or call Andy Ward for a confidential discussion...... click apply for full job details