Information Risk Manager
Information Risk Manager, Up to ??70,000, London
Information Risk Manager sought for a fast-growth Insuretech company based in central London. This is a very reputable organisation who are experiencing huge success and growth internally and are looking to add an Information Risk Lead to the team to support the groups information security, data privacy and business continuity frameworks in order to manage risks and defend the team from internal and external threats.
The Risk Management Lead will support the maintenance and development of the information security, data privacy and business continuity management frameworks.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the wider technical teams and monitor the maintenance of appropriate security, business continuity controls and wider capabilities.
This role is offering up to ??70,000 + 25 days' holiday, a very generous pension package, a bonus, healthcare and many other benefits
It would be awesome if the Information Risk Manager had:
- Practical work experience in information security management or related functions such as information security solution design or architecture, IT Audit, Risk Management etc.
- Practical work experience in generating reports and management information
- Typically a prior background in technical roles such as IT operations, architecture or development
- Experience across threat and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of diligence processes as they relate to information security and data privacy
- Information security frameworks such as ISO27001 or NIST CyberSecurity Framework
- Security testing, including vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
This is an incredible opportunity to grow into an Information Risk Manager role within a company who have one of the best market retention rates across the employees.
If you are interested please apply within
Key Skills: ISO27001/Risk Management/CyberSecurity/Risk/Data Privacy/Penetration Testing/Vulnerability scanning/Controls/Architecture/Operations
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.