IT Infrastructure Support (1st, 2nd, 3rd line), Global Investment Mana
Due to business growth, our client, a global specialist in systematic/quantitative investment strategies, are looking to bring in a dynamic and personable character into their IT infrastructure team in London to assist with face of IT support in the London office - working across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT functions.
We are looking for candidates with good tenure with established financial services firms would be ideal.
- Service desk, administration, maintenance, monitoring and operations of Windows and Linux Servers
- Act as first and second line response for all desktop support queries
- Build and maintain relationships with technical quant developers in house.
- Asset with maintenance of the hardware and software components of the company's IT network.
- Periodic travel to external data centres in London
- Updating hardware required for maintenance of Servers and the network,
- Fixing any network and connectivity issues
- Resolution of desktop computer issues and phone system issues
- Financial Services experience required
- Pervious IT Service Desk support experience.
- Excellent client service and internal stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as WinTel, some Linux and a little SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Any VMWare Horizon VDI experience
- Windows operating systems experience
- Office 365 cloud services.
- IT Infrastructure Support, (1st, 2nd, 3rd line), Global Investment Manager, West London
- Asset Management,
- first line
- 1st line
- second line
- 2nd line
- 3rd line
- third line
- desktop support
- network support
- infrastructure support
- IT Support Analyst
- Desktop Support