Data Architect -12-month contract - majority remote working - SC eligible
Currently seeking an experienced Data Architect to join OneWorld's leaders in its field on a 12-month contract. The role will allow remote working for the duration of the contract with irregular visits to the office if/when required.
The successful Data Architect will support the development and implementation of a Metadata approach for the entire business.
Keys skills and experience required for the role;
- Must be have operated as a Data Architect in a large and complex environment
- Demonstrate excellent Datamodelling expertise
- Be able to create data artefacts - to include the development of canonical models and Metadata definitions
- Strong data analysis skills with a good grasp of evolving data standards
- Data governance and be able to conduct data audits
If you are an accomplished Data Architect with the skills and experience above, please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.