Ios Developer- ??500-600.00 per day- Greenfield project- Remote
This is a greenfield project to work within a brand new digital innovation hub who were founded with the mandate to build new digital products and services to leave a lasting impact for over 500 million customers globally. You will be working within a lean agile team for one of the most established IoT businesses in the world.
- Create architecture and technical design for mobile solutions using design patterns and common solutions
- Work with cross-functional team including designers, information architects, Back End developers to create optimum integration solutions
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices
- Keep abreast of technological trends and advances in mobile technologies
- Experienced: You have at least 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Passionate: You love working with code
- A leader by example: You have a team mentality, are self-sufficient and are not afraid take initiative to remove obstacles and push projects forward
- Agile: You are comfortable with change and working on a broad variety of topics.
- A strong communicator: You are humble but opinionated and can serve as an intellectual sparring partner. You are also friendly (or at least an extroverted introvert)
- Education: You have work which speaks for itself, whether you are self-taught or have school credential
- Develop software
- Create user interfaces
- Design architecture
- Set quality standards
- Shape how you work and what you work on
- 4-8 years of experience with strong OO design and programming skills
- Proficient with Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa
- Having Command on iOS SDK using the latest tools Xcode.
- AFNetworking, Bluetooth
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration