Salesforce Business Analyst
We are looking for a to ensure that the Commercial function gets the most value from our Sales & Marketing systems and that these systems remain fit for purpose, compliant and appropriately integrated with other applications. You will ensure that Commercial and other business functions get the most value from Analytics solutions.
MUST HAVE SALESFORCE EXPERIENCE.
MUST HAVE MIN 5 YEARS BA EXPERIENCE
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Identifying and Prioritising Improvements
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand business processes and key improvement opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of both current and potential future technologies in this area and how they could provide value.
- Develop a prioritized time-bound roadmap of process and systems improvement opportunities in partnership with the business.
- Carry out analysis and design on these improvement proposals to produce defined and agreed solutions.
- Support the Commercial team in securing funding, resources and approval to deliver these improvements.
The Skills, Qualifications And Experience You Will Have...
- Significant experience in a business analysis role
- A relevant analysis qualification (IIBA and/or BCS)
- Experience of supporting a Commercial/Sales & Marketing function, ideally in a manufacturing business
- Strong time management and organizational skills to successfully manage multiple changing initiatives to time, cost and quality
- Strong stakeholder management and networking skills
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- An analytical and pragmatic problem solving focus
- Knowledge and experience of systems for the management of Customers, Contracts, Marketing and Analytics
- Experience of the following technologies: Salesforce, Tableau or other market leading Analytics tools and ideally Oracle eBusiness Suite (or SAP)