Accounts Payable Assistant - Temp to Perm
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Assistant - Temp to Perm in a well renowned building and construction company in Ipswich with a Nationwide presence. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
A large building and construction reach with a network spanning across the country is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant - Temp to Perm to join a growing team. The business has been able to adapt in this uncertain market to continue operations and build for the future through innovative market leading products. This is an ideal opportunity to join this well established business on a temp to perm basis for a long term opportunity.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant - Temp to Perm will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems
- Maintain and update central journal
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant - Temp to Perm:
- Immediately Available or on a relatively short notice period (1 Week)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar finance systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be AAT Qualified or QBE
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the building and construction industry in an interesting role that requires a high attention to detail. Long term opportunity for the right candidate.