Site Reliability Engineer - Initial Remote Working
My client is currently for a Site Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis.
The role can be on boarded remotely and will start as working from home. Following Covid-19 guidelines this will be working from a central London office when possible.
The Candidates have to be hands on with Hadoop, Spark & Scala and have prior SRE experience.
* Migrate existing service within client
* Onboard the service to SRE team, setup Oncall Hubble alert
* Troubleshooting issues with these services via Daily Oncall alerts, issues communicated via Slack, email etc.
* Enhancing existing service's tech stack/configurations to get better throughput, reduce Oncall alerts
* Capacity planning for the service, datasets etc.
* Hands on experience in Hadoop, Spark & Scala
* Recording Outages/Delay in Data and schedule Postmortems/RCA
* Lead onsite SRE team and co-ordinate handover of shifts to SRE teams in India and UK
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering with relevant industry experience
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information