KYC-AML Analyst (Asset Management)
Job title: KYC/AML Analyst
iKas International are currently recruiting on behalf of a market renown Asset Manager for a KYC Analyst to enhance and preserve portfolio values through original flow-based research, proprietary portfolio and risk management technologies, trading optimization and global connectivity.
This role is responsible for performing KYC on customers both at On-boarding and ongoing as well as driving ongoing improvements in the AML operating model.
Key skills required:
- 5 + years KYC/AML Analysis
- Experience gained from an Asset Management/Investment Management/Custodian preferred
- Understanding of Securities Finance
- Ability to complete the On-boarding and KYC requirements for clients and deal directly with high touch clients.
- Must be able to provide ongoing KYC support & guidance to offshored teams
- Deliver continuous improvement on the AML/KYC program.
- Understand UK AML/KYC Regulatory compliance.
- Ability to provide ongoing counsel to the EMEA Regional Head on regarding AML risk.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.