Telco Cloud Network & Security Architect - inside IR35
A Telco Cloud Network & Security Architect is required by a large telco to develop the end to end architecture essential to virtualise core network components - a Telco Cloud. The role will also be responsible for Cloud security architecture & design across multiple projects and with a wider strategic function in line with the business's overall objectives.
The Telco Cloud Network & Security Architect will be responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring security design and implementation of all Core Cloud Infrastructure
- Develop sustainable cloud security strategy which is compliant with applicable regulations (eg NCSC TSRs, OFCOM, etc.)
- Responsible for monitoring and driving Cloud Security Compliance during project life cycle
- Responsible for development of solutions to secure architecture requirements and standards.
- Engage across multiple functions on a global level to build and deploy DevSecOps for Cloud environments.
The Telco Cloud Network & Security Architect will be expected to have a breadth of experience in virtualisation and datacentre design work, specifically focused on telco cloud developing a platform to host VNFs, including deployment and support of:
- Good understanding of GDPR risks and mitigations within cloud solutions
- Practical understanding of industry cloud security principles and their application (NCSC, NIST, CSA)
- Knowledge of common cloud connectivity methods and orchestration technologies
- Experience of manual security testing of applications using relevant tools (eg Burp suite, Nessus, Kali suite)
- CISSP, CCSP, OSCP, SANS or equivalent desirable
- Networking (L2/L3), DC-SDN, Overlay, Underlay, BGP across a variety of vendors such as Arista, Nuage etc
- Automation utilising tools such as Ansible are critical to our success
Home based with Reading
3 months initially (2 year project)
??475pd inside IR35