Business Change Senior Project Manager
Business Change Senior Project Manager job - 12 month FTC - ??38,890 - 44,503 + excellent benefits
A job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join a highly established public sector organisation that are undergoing a period of rapid expansion. This role will initially be a 12-month fixed-term-contract, with the possibility to get extended after this date.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering several high-profile change projects to quality, time and budget constraints. You will provide project management support on a portfolio of projects, the service change and innovation developments. You will also support the development and delivery of several projects as part of an overall programme of change.
You will be responsible for developing plans, documentation and guidance for relevant project teams whilst liaising with a range of key stakeholders throughout the organisation. This role sits within a Project Management Office and will provide support to the PMO work programme.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of successfully delivering business change projects
- Experience of delivering projects within a public sector organisation
- Experience of working in a change environment, securing the engagement of multiple stakeholders to deliver change
- Experience in working within a project management environment successfully delivering change initiatives across an organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of project planning, implementation and management using formal planning tools and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of risk and issue management processes
- If you hold a relevant Project Management certification (PRINCE2 Foundation or similar)
This position offers excellent scope for career progression plus an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff discounts
- Occupational health and more
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer ??500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.