Sales Project Manager
Sales Project Manager
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Sales Project Manager to join the team on a contract until March 2021. This role would usually be based in Newbury but will be remote working for the foreseeable.
In this role you will be responsible to support the continued success of Sales Operations Transformation and Sales Planning. You will be an experienced Project Manager and have supported complex revenue target setting projects and undertaken sales planning and target setting, working in a global organisation. You will have experience in managing projects in Asana or other project planning digital tools.
In addition you will continuously seek new opportunities to deliver business value and change. You'll do this by critically assessing the effort vs impact and defining new solutions. The ability to prioritise projects which will unlock maximum business value, standardisation and cross-functional reach with minimum risk to current operations. You will influence the business and functional groups to input and collaborate as required so as to ensure optimal success and acceptance across the business.
- You will Project Manage the annual sales target setting process - ensuring all those involved stay on top of deliverable's and manage to the timelines
- You will ensure the project plan is kept updates, milestones agreed across the business and communicated effectively
- You will ensure any risks to the plan are highlighted and mitigated
- Co-ordinate meetings, take actions, gain ownership and drive delivery
- Own the communications plan - ensure the team send out regular comms as per schedule to the right audience
- Provide regular updates on progress, highlight risks, share success and milestone changes with stakeholders
- Project management
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication excellence
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more than please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age