Test Manager/Test Delivery Manager (London)
At Ten10, we help our customers deliver quality software faster, more effectively and more frequently.
Our Quality Engineering approach goes beyond traditional Software Testing, embedding quality early and at every stage, minimising costly errors and delayed go-lives.
Our high value analytical and automation led approach enables customers to understand risk and release more frequently with increased confidence.
We are at the forefront of delivering Quality Engineering and Software Testing in Agile, Continuous Delivery and DevOps environments, with a pragmatic use of the latest technologies, tools and frameworks to support our customers in producing effective, working software, balancing quality with risk to gain a competitive advantage.
Everything we do is underpinned by the belief that a fundamental understanding of technology is essential to delivering effective Quality Engineering and Software Testing.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We are passionate about selecting and developing our people to ensure we stay at the forefront of technology and by equipping them with the skills, experience and knowledge to deliver the most challenging projects.
From those early in their career to industry leaders, we keep the bar high to those joining Ten10 allowing us to stand out from the crowd.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a client and delivery focussed test manager,
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, hands on Test Manager with excellent project, commercial and stakeholder management skills, preferably from a professional services background. The candidate should be skilled in all aspects of test management including defining quality and test strategies and approaches throughout the delivery life cycle and managing functional, performance and automation team members. The candidate should have recent experience working within multi-vendor agile and waterfall environments.
We are looking for someone who is inspired and driven by working around the latest technologies, fast paced environments, and loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Key Skills and Experience
- Act as the primary Ten10 lead for our client engagements, providing strategic thought leadership and guidance on test best practice
- Working closely with Ten10 account managers in preparation and delivery of monthly service reviews to senior client stakeholders, utilising KPIs and other metrics to feed into service and project level reports
- Be accountable for the management, planning, design and execution of all test activities, including system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Manage the service delivery-related communications by establishing consistent content, format and standards
- Inputting in to and confirming test scope, and the priority associated to each area of that scope
- Supporting service readiness and acceptance of the solution in to BAU
- Contributing to change requests (in terms of the impact on Test)
- Experienced in Waterfall, Agile and DevOps delivery methodologies
- Strong experience of risk based test planning
- A strong understanding of migrating to cloud based platforms such as AWS and Azure along with containerised approaches
- An awareness/appreciation of NFT best practice and methodology  
- An awareness/appreciation of test automation best practice and methodology  
- Managing and mitigating any project escalations, risks and issues
- Working with a variety of 3rd party/multi supplier and client stakeholders
- Being proactive on process improvement
Working at Ten10
- 25 days annual leave (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years)
- Pension - contributory matched by employer up to 5% and death in service
- Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent training and development opportunities are also tailored to you
- Team socials and activities, sporting events, annual kick-off and Christmas parties
- Flexible working