Teaching Assistant - Functional Skills
Foundation Training: Functional Skills Teaching Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes
Job type: Part time 15 hrs a week (Temporary possibly permanent)
Salary £17,000 - £18,000 pa pro rata
Foundation Training provides innovative learning opportunities within social enterprises for young people struggling with traditional approaches to teaching and learning. We use our social enterprises as learning environments helping young people to:
- build their confidence and self esteem
- develop vocational, employability, social and life skills
- gain vocational and employability qualifications
- grow skills and achieve qualifications in maths and English
- identify the next steps towards more independent living
For this post you will need an enhanced DBS check.
This purpose of this post is to provide:
- Support for trainees working to build their Functional Skills
You will have:
- Experience as teacher, trainer or TA
- Maths and English to at least L2
- Awareness of Safeguarding expectations
- An enhanced DBS
- Good administrative skills
- An ability to be flexible and be good at working under pressure
- Strong team player
- Positive, creative and solution focused
The closing date for applications will be mid-day on Friday 27 November 2020
A Job Description is attached to help with your application.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter, it will be sent automatically to us.
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.