Outsourcing Transition Project Manager (HR/Finance/Procurement)
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for an Outsourcing Transition Project Manager (HR/Finance/Procurement) for a 5 Month contract based in Derby, remote during lock down.
Purpose of the Role:
- Ensure all enabling IT for the assigned Service Transition function is correctly defined, designed, built/configured, tested, and deployed. Management of IT system user connectivity and roles, applications, telephony, networks and data readiness, cutover and stabilisation
As an Outsourcing Transition Project Manager (HR/Finance/Procurement) you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that enabling IT requirements are captured from the Outsourcing Transition solution design and technology solutions developed and implemented for the following:
- Any required facilities infrastructure
- Connectivity to systems
- Application changes necessary to address segregation of duties (SOD), Export Control, access to commercial sensitivity issues
- Integration's between systems
- Any new capability requirements to be implemented (Automation, Customer Experience)
- Ensure all solutions are compliant with cyber security, information assurance, and data privacy
- Ensure agreed business requirements are documented and managed for through delivery
- Ensure infrastructure, applications, and service management capabilities are in place to support the service line cutover and knowledge transfer activities
- Ensure all cutover activities are managed effectively with the OSP and take ownership of; service line specific change requests, stabilisation issues/defects
- Support to Archiving and Decommission project manager for service line related systems in scope
What we require from the candidate:
- Project Manager with strong experience in Outsourcing IT services to OSP's
- Previous experience as a PM in outsourcing HR, Procurement or Finance systems is essential
- Previous experience with Aerospace, Manufacturing or Engineering
- Experience within large scale IT transformations
- Budgeting & cost management, resource management, vendor management, SoW Commercial frameworks
- Management of Eco-system vendors and third-party solution/infrastructure providers
- Familiar with service line enterprise systems, role-based access control (RBAC/IAM), segregation of Duties Policy, Outsourcing configurations and connectivity
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.