Product Owner - Gaming Experience - WFH
Product Owner (6 months fixed term Contract with an option for a perm position)
Company mission; to use technology to level the playing field for every person to succeed in work and life through good jobs with great companies
You; So, do you have the desire to work autonomously? Do you want to work in an energetic team, with the desire to change the world? (Or at least change some of the rules) We are looking for someone who is agile, full of ideas and wants to challenge the norm.
What you'll be working on
We have been awarded funding to create a prototype that enhances interactivity and engagement for young people and their future careers, built using gaming technology. My client requires an experienced product owner to help drive this six-month project.
You will get to:
- Build and articulate your product vision to a growing team, breaking its delivery into meaningful and achievable goals.
- Lead a key area of a greenfield product, aided by an autonomous and talented multidisciplinary team (Engineers, UXers and Designers,)
- Planning the pipeline of delivery and the prototype's launch, working closely with our founders and contractors to manage dependencies and overlapping user journeys
- Translate user needs into compelling user stories
- Experience of building platforms, ideally with experience in gaming/game development (desirable)
- Commercially minded, balancing a compelling user value proposition with commercial needs
- Care about the why' above all else and are prepared to cut through the noise to get there
- Ability to lead, organise and inspire designers and engineers with a clear and inclusive vision
- At home facilitating workshops and involving others in decision making
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, able to challenge and influence senior stakeholders and team members