IFR Project Manager - Investment Bank - Contract
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Project Manager (IFR/IFD) to work on implementing the new IFR regulations into the Bank, on a contract basis.
The following is essential:
- Proven experience of working on new regulations in Investment Banking
- Strong Project Manager background
- Financial Services background
The following is desirable:
- IFR/IFD experience
- FO, MO, BO functional understanding, interaction and data flows
- German BaFIN Regulatory reporting
You will help ensure that the client remains compliant with the Investment Firms Regulation which is promulgated under the broader Investment Firms Directive (IFD). It is expected that the regulation will have complex new data collection, categorization, capital calculation, and reporting requirements.
Rate: Up to ??600/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.