Senior Test Analyst (Greater London)
At Ten10, we help our customers deliver quality software faster, more effectively and more frequently.
Our Quality Engineering approach goes beyond traditional Software Testing, embedding quality early and at every stage, minimising costly errors and delayed go-lives.
Our high value analytical and automation led approach enables customers to understand risk and release more frequently with increased confidence.
We are at the forefront of delivering Quality Engineering and Software Testing in Agile, Continuous Delivery and DevOps environments, with a pragmatic use of the latest technologies, tools and frameworks to support our customers in producing effective, working software, balancing quality with risk to gain a competitive advantage.
Everything we do is underpinned by the belief that a fundamental understanding of technology is essential to delivering effective Quality Engineering and Software Testing.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We are passionate about selecting and developing our people to ensure we stay at the forefront of technology and by equipping them with the skills, experience and knowledge to deliver the most challenging projects.
From those early in their career to industry leaders, we keep the bar high to those joining Ten10 allowing us to stand out from the crowd.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced functional Senior Test Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and engaged functional Test Analyst who is passionate about quality and testing. The candidate should be skilled in all aspects of functional testing including system, system integration and user acceptance testing. They should be comfortable working with stakeholders to define quality test scenarios and should be adept in identifying and raising quality software defects. The candidate should have recent experience working in agile and waterfall environments.
We are looking for someone who is inspired and driven by working around the latest technologies, fast paced environments, and loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Key Skills and Experience
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- 3+ years functional test experience across system, system integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
- Experienced in defining and maintaining quality test scenarios and scripts using various design inputs
- Able to provide peer review and direction to junior team members
- Utilising exploratory testing techniques to improve testing coverage
- Defining and inputting defect management processes, including the definition of a defect management approach, identifying and rarsing quality defects and managing the fix and retest with vendors
- Establishing and maintaining test progress dashboards
- Utilsing risk based test techniques to prioritise workloads
- Communicating test progress with senior client stakeholders
- Understanding of automation
- Identifying and escalating any project risks and issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with client stakeholders and third parties
- Supporting service readiness and acceptance of the solution in to BAU
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Security Cleared
- Consultancy background
- Mainframe testing experience
- Data migration testing
- Web-portal testing
Working at Ten10
- 25 days annual leave (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years)
- Pension - contributory matched by employer up to 5% and death in service
- Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent training and development opportunities are also tailored to you
- Team socials and activities, sporting events, annual kick-off and Christmas parties
- Flexible working