Burns Sheehan are exclusively partnering with a market leading technology business who featured in the Times 100 best companies to work for, to hire a talented Salesforce Developer to join a small agile team responsible for growing the Salesforce platform to support Marketing, Sales, Commercial, and Customer Service teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and developing Salesforce-based applications, customisations, and enhancements following established Salesforce development standards and best practices with a passion for staying up to date with the latest enhancements of Salesforce products
- Salesforce Development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST and SOAP API and Lightning Components
- Integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems
As a Salesforce Developer you will have:
- Strong Salesforce Development experience with over 3 years' experience working within an end user or consulting environment across a range of Salesforce Cloud Platforms, specifically Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Exposure to Community Cloud is desirable.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Admin (201), and Platform App Builder Certifications.
- Experience building Lightening Web Components and developing integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API.
If you are a Salesforce Developer who can demonstrate experience aligned to the requirements above, looking for an opportunity to join a recognised industry leader then get in touch to find out more.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.