My client is looking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. You will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
If the above sounds interesting and you have a background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby, you might just be the perfect fit for this role.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal Back End systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Passion for cloud-based services and experience with AWS
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to clients' needs, can develop warm client relationships