Java Software Engineer
*NEW CONTRACT* - Java Developer, FinTech, up to ??650 P/D!
My client is a multi-award winning Fintech who are on the hunt for experienced Java developers to come join the team on a long term contract working on Front Office trading applications whilst working alongside the top 1% of elite developers in the UK.
- Working with a range of clients on exciting greenfield projects
- The opportunity to work in a flat structured cooperation and give alternative views on how the projects are managed
- Ensuring high standards of code quality are met through peer reviews and appropriate testing
- Speaking with technical and non-technical individuals on a daily basis
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Extensive experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Unit testing with experience of TDD. Familiarity with BDD is Beneficial
- Experience working with Front Office applications
- Cloud experience (AWS/Azure)
- Experience working with large and complex data sets
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux and Redux Saga Middleware would be a bonus
Salary - Up to ??650 P/D
Duration - 12 month initial contract with high chance of further extensions
Location - London (Currently WFH)
If the position is of interest and you meet the following requirements, please apply ASAP with your most recent copy of your CV and I will give you a call.