Head Of Product Management -Must have a background in Taking new ERP a
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions (ERP, CRM and BI) targeting small to mid-market organizations with SAP and Infor products. To support the company's continued growth, we are seeking a Head of Product Management to join our team and own the company's product management function.
The role is mainly working remotely with approximately two days a week at our client's HQ at London Bridge, London SE1.
This newly created Head of Product Management roles assumes full responsibility for the product development program, including software and services. Product ownership spans across the entire product life cycle; from idea generation and go-to-market strategy, to innovation design, product roadmap ownership and product development. The successful candidate must therefore have a strong knowledge and expertise of the Enterprise Software industry and is also advantageous if they have had Exposure to Cloud/SaaS and on premise products.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own' and bring their wealth of experience in taking ERP and CRM and BI products to market and ultimately make a real difference to what is a rapidly expanding company.
Candidates wishing to apply or this position MUST be able to demonstrate where they have had experience of taking new products to market in any of the following areas; ERP, CRM or BI. The successful Head of Product will have exceptional leadership skills, an effective ability to develop and communicate with all departments across the company and be able to assess whether potential products are fit for the business to bring on board and drive them to market.
A positive attitude with a desire to go above and beyond expectations is key to the success of this role, coupled with good commercial acumen and a solid understanding of the enterprise software sales cycle. The successful candidate must be forward thinking, creative, confident, reliable and have a strong desire to succeed. Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are a must have. The ability to contribute and capture product ideas and drive concepts to market is essential.
- Own the company's product roadmap and product vision
- Develop healthy working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including; Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, customers, prospects and technology partners
- Closely collaborate with the commercial team to help develop go-to-market products
- Monitor the enterprise software market and other competitive dynamics for sales opportunities
- Analyse the impact of product features to measure success
- Lead a small team of product developers
- In conjunction with the Product Development team:
- Plan the product development sprints
- support and manage the product development operations
- create tasks and write acceptance criteria
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate with a team
- Mentoring team members
- The legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
What's Great About Working For Our Client?
The Global Head Of HR and COO describe the company as being Hard working and with Good fun people.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to make this role their own'
The management team are given the opportunity make their own decisions without being micro managed.
The company is looking to grow quickly by means of Mergers & Acquisitions (as at August 2020, they are negotiating to acquire 3 companies)
The company has excellent ethics and contributes to the local community including the local Homeless Charity.
Location:Working remotely with two days a week at London Bridge, SE1
Annual Salary: ??75,000- ??85,000 Per Annum.