Permanent role with home working flexibility, commutable to Malvern
Circa ??40K plus benefits
Work with a Global team primarily performing software deployments and providing support for Clinical Documentation products for our European cloud instances in AWS. These products provide world leading functionality that you will have a key role in supporting and enhancing.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Implementing word leading technology.
- Determining how to trouble shoot issues and how they are resolved.
- Supporting a global development team
- Creating robust and reliable deployment mechanisms
Your Skills and Expertise
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with Windows OS and Linux OS's together with basic infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience of Ansible, Docker and/or Kafka
- Experience of application Servers, Oracle, PostGresSQL, MySQL,
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Experience with monitoring tools (ie Nagios/Cloudwatch/Opsgenie/Grafana)
- Experience with Cassandra, hardware, network infrastructure and security (Windows Servers, Web Servers, Firewalls)
Further information available upon application
ECS Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.