Senior Cloud Developer (GCP)
Job description for the role of Senior Cloud Developer (GCP)
TECHNICAL SKILLS (must have)
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture & cloud services (strong preferrence for GCP experience).
- 3+ years Python experience.
- Linux, Bash/Shell Scripting.
- DevOps principles & automation tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Agile development principles (eg Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence).
TECHNICAL SKILLS (nice-to-have)
- GCP or AWS certified.
- Java coding experience.
- Security (IAM, AD, ADLDS, roles, service accounts, entitlements).
- Network configuration (VPC, VPC-SC, VPN).
- Analytics (Jupyter Notebook, R, Machine Learning, Deep Learning).
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Databases (SQL, no-SQL).
- Big Data (Hadoop ecosystem, Hortonworks, Hive, Spark).
- Encryption (CMEK, KMS, HSM, at rest, in transit).
Please send across your latest CV along with the following details to me as soon as possible.
The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).