Software Implementation Consultant
Cloud Software Implementation Consultant
My client is a leader in cloud based solutions for businesses.
From online stores to inventory management systems, and from accounting software to digital marketing, they are experts in all things eCommerce.
- You will be required to identify, setup and integrate client cloud software systems using native and third-party connectors based on a systems assessment of the client's system architecture, providing a streamlined solution for your client
- You will be required to have a basic knowledge of, or learn about traditional or Legacy accounting software applications that will be used for export/migration operations such as Sage
- You will be working with a range of leading cloud software including Xero, Shopify, Woo Commerce, Unleashed, and Magento, as well other less popular cloud software
- You will be required to have an understanding of data structures and knowledge of Excel, and relational databases
- You will project manage the implementation of new systems, liaising regularly with clients at senior levels including MD's, FD's and business owners to gain a full understanding of requirements and to formulate the best setup for their specific needs
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload with the support of your colleagues and collaborating with other areas of the business to deliver your projects effectively and efficiently.
- You will regularly work with large amounts of client data, perform data analysis/cleaning, identify anomalies and smarter ways of working
- Provide ongoing support remotely and on site, trouble shoot and solve problems often under pressure
- Related administration activities and support
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in data analysis (of large volumes of data), identifying anomalies, a great eye for detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Experience of software implementation, ideally cloud based solutions such as Xero, Shopify and Unleashed or evidence of implementing cloud-based accounting and inventory management software solutions
- Great IT knowledge, and understanding of relational data
- The desire and commitment to learn on and off the job to further knowledge in cloud software functionality and integration potential
- Solid understanding of the finance function within a business. A background in finance or accountancy would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You must be confident to engage and work with senior management and business owners
- Basic understanding of E-commerce
- Creative problem solver and can-do attitude, and ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Excellent time and task management skills, including the ability to work under pressure
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle
In return we will offer a rewarding career and great working environment to develop in. Starting salary of between ??19,000 - ??23,000 depending on experience (35 hour week)