Regulatory Reporting (Back Reporting) MiFID II - UAT
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting (Back Reporting)
iKas International are recruiting on behalf of a market renown asset manager for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Back Reporting). The successful applicant will ensure that all scope of transactions is back-reported accurately with regard to a MiFID remediation project. To achieve this, you will be using several internal and external platforms to report to the component authority.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background delivering in a Regulatory reporting function with experience in Asset Management/Investment Management/Custodian.
- Primarily responsible for MiFID II remediation and the replay management of corrected trades.
- Liase with external vendors and service providers where necessary.
- Perform user acceptance testing and execution of back reporting as required by the remediation project
- Data reconciliation to ensure complete and accurate remediation
- Ability to investigate and resolve breaks/rejections
- MI Tracking
- Correctly and consistently adhere to department procedures to minimize risks.
- Seeks managements guidance/assistance by escalating issues to ensure appropriate course of action is being taken at all times
- Maintain strong relationships and provide support to IT/Front Office/Compliance/Product Development/Operations/Audit/PMOs.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the "Risk Excellence" culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.