Senior IT Engineer - SharePoint
Our client are seeking and experienced Senior IT Engineer with strong SharePoint knowledge and experience to join their team on a initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Developing SharePoint, Changing workflows, tailoring to different departments
- Oversee and Support 1st & 2nd Line IT Staff.
- Maintaining company SharePoint, planning and migrating information to SharePoint sites and applications.
- Assist and develop a roadmap for SharePoint as part of overall IT strategy.
- Identify information that should held in SharePoint Online and assist in implementation.
- Provide technical support of Microsoft Teams including SharePoint services used by Teams.
- Ensure that helpdesk daily/weekly/monthly checks are completed as required.
- Maintain Helpdesk call queues. Ensuring issues are being resolved with in specific SLA's.
- Ensure adherence to corporate and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure Asset Register and software licensing inventory is updated and maintained.
- Manage PC replacement program, ensure that all Laptops and PCs are replaced in accordance to retention policy.
- IT Equipment purchasing. Documenting and asset registry.
- Ensure that all IT related documentation kept updated.
- Provide IT support for our London users when required.
- Working with Helpdesk team, leading and managing change and facilitate new technologies.
- Involvement in IT projects, assisting in Implementation of new/replacement systems in line with annual IT objectives.
- Provide emergency out of hours support if required.
Qualifications/Experience required (Essential)
- SharePoint experience is essential - tailoring to different departments, changing workflows, developing SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure and 365 knowledge and understanding.
- Office 365/Azure Administration (Billing and Licensing).
- SharePoint Online.
- Implementing solutions on SharePoint including tools such as associated Microsoft technologies Power Apps, Power BI and Flow.
- Site administration/page creation, provisioning and bespoke workflow creation.
- Microsoft Teams - Product and deployment governance.
- Support of Microsoft Teams including SharePoint services used by Teams.
- Teams experience with governance and controlling Teams creation.
- Windows Server environments Administration.
- Active Directory, including O365, User Management, Group Policy & Login scripts
- Knowledge of Accounting processes/Purchase order procedure and understanding accounting policies.
- Ensure invoices are raised and be aware of recharging/assignment
- Asset and life cycle control.
- Understanding of Security concepts, including appliances (WatchGuard/Barracuda/Palo Alto).
- Technical documentation skills, producing knowledge transfer documentation.
- Small Team Supervisory or Team leader role experience.
- Ability to problem solve and making decisions confidently.
- Application deployment SCCM/WDS/WSUS.
- Mimecast Email Archive - Email security
- Virtual Server and Desktop environments (Vmware/Azure)
- MS SQL server/Administration and troubleshooting
- LAN/WAN Infrastructure.
- Firewall and network infrastructure. (CISCO/Meraki/Palo Alto)
- Networking principles TCP/IP Routing/NAT/VPN and troubleshooting.
- Mobile Device Management (Airwatch, Wandera)
- Mobile Smart Phone (iPhone/Android devices)
Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract.