My client is an award winning global quantitative investment manager fund run by industry-leading quants, systematic traders and computer scientists based in Central London. They run alternative strategies focused on systematic trading across liquid equities, futures and foreign exchange, so they are looking for a Python Developer from all backgrounds to join an already top-tier development team and work on designing and building their bespoke, cutting-edge trading systems.
- Build highly automated systems to consume, validate, transform and publish high quality data.
- Build production trading systems to tight deadlines and with maximum automation.
- Work closely with researchers to build and enhance high quality historical datasets.
- 1 to 3 years of Python experience.
- Understanding of code optimization and high performance applications.
- Scripting experience considered a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject (min 2:1).
- A good personality - team player with excellent communication skills!
- Prior finance knowledge is not required.
The client is happy to wait for notice periods, non-competes and bonuses to be paid. Also, a full job spec is available.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV ASAP.