Workforce Planning Partner
Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation with offices in both Glasgow and Dundee, are currently looking to recruit a Workforce Planning Partner for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.??400/day (inside of IR35). This role will be based onsite in Glasgow or Dundee 1 day per week and 4 days from home.
- Develop and deliver a strategic workforce plan with the support of the Workforce Planning Adviser.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to understand organisational workforce and data requirements. Using this information to develop the plan.
- Be an active member of the Workforce Planning Committee. Providing planning insights, recommendations, opportunities and risks.
- Support the team to embed and oversee the workforce planning process, cultivating ideas on how to enhance outputs
- Integrate data from different sources to generate forecasts and assumptions eg staffing models and core HR data. As such, the role holder will have advanced skills in data handling and analysis, with the ability to design and present Datamodelling solutions in a variety of accessible formats
- Strong data handling and analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems and deliver innovative data solutions.
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and presenting large quantities of numerical data to support decision making - often at short notice.
- Experience of developing strong and productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to operate at pace in a complex environment.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.