Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- ??50,000 (DOE)
Sanderson are working alongside a true leader in their field, as they look to bring a Software Engineer on board to join their extensive cross-functional R&D team. This is an opportunity for an inspired & inventive Software Engineer to join an established organisation with almost 50 years of specialist experience in their sector.
This individual should have extensive Linux Kernel Driver development skills with proven knowledge of C - C++ would be beneficial however there is the opportunity to upskill. You'll also have the opportunity to get exposure to the wider business as part of a genuinely close knit team - whether this means getting involved in R&D projects in the lab or getting your hands dirty with physical hardware depends on your interests.
- Working with the current team of engineers to develop and maintain code for the existing platform.
- Linux Kernel Driver development.
- Take responsibility for the design and engineering of world class products and systems.
- Provide creative solutions to challenges, drawing from past experience.
- Be part of a team responsible for developing Real Time, Embedded software applications.
- Linux Kernel Driver development
- Experience programming with C
- Knowledge of U-Boot
- C++ experience
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Audio streaming and an interest in music.